Saturday, October 10, 2009

Going Bonkers

Yes, that is the name of the place we spent our lovely Saturday afternoon. Oh how life changes after kiddos...haha. I now appreciate my parents so much more. I would have loved to spend the afternoon strolling the square and having a peaceful lunch, maybe a movie with the hubby. On the other hand, who doesn't love hundreds of screaming (did I say screaming, I meant SCREAMING!!!) children and their grimy little faces. No, we actually had a great time. It was so fun to watch Aiden's eyes pop out of his head when we walked in. We crawled through the entire thing with him and he got some good mommy and daddy time. Lily on the other hand, is passed out and still recovering from the shock of it all. I love my kiddos! I am ready for that stroll and a movie soon though. Here are some pics and a video of Aiden and I going down the slide. Yes, I was the obnoxious parent following my kid around with a camera. He is 3 and will forget...don't judge me!







Admission to ridiculous kids place-$7
Overpriced food and drinks-$15
Aspirin for headache caused by hundreds of screaming children-$4
Watching your 3 year old have the time of his life-PRICELESS!

1 comment: