Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picture Time

Well, we have had a fun filled couple of days! Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch with our bestest friends Lauren and Jack Taylor! Today we went to a different pumpkin patch with Papa T (my dad). Aiden had lots of firsts. He rode his first pony, his first ferris wheel, and his first hay ride. He could not have had more fun. My mom intentions were to get a bunch of mushy pics of my babes but I failed. Aiden was way too on the go, and Lily was not diggin' the whole pose for mommy by a bunch of pumpkins. Her face is evidence. So I leave you with my not-so-great pictures of the past two days. But first, here are two precious ones of our little flower! Gotta love that tush.















Not a happy camper!






Best Buds! Jack told Aiden he was beautiful. Haha, we won't tell him that when he is older.






1 comment:

  1. Jack and Aiden look so much like Nathan and Sam in that picture that I got teary looking at it! These pictures are all so adorable, Laurie!! You are such a great mommmy!

    ReplyDelete