Friday, January 15, 2010

New year new you!

Okay, so I know it is cliche but my new years resolution this year was to get in shape. Don't get me wrong, I feel really great about my weight. However, there is a vacant lot where my ass used to reside and I am not thrilled. I am not quite sure when it happened but it happened. So anywho, I was so excited to start running and got a few apps for the iPhone and since then I have gotten sick, my back has been a mess, we had the freaking weather from hell, and so on! So needless to say I am a little frustrated. So here is my public commitment to getting fit! I thought I would post before and after pics but I am not quite sure how I feel about that one yet. We will see how things go. My goal is to do a sprint triathlon before the year is out so here's to it! I will keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment