Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Sam had to work on Christmas this year so we did Christmas a day early. We spent the day with Sam's parents and newly married sister!!! Congrats Katy. We are so happy for her and John. Anywho, Christmas morning I flew early out to Cali with both kiddos to visit my dad. We had such a great time. Aiden was a little bit of a grouch and Lily cut her first tooth but all in all it was a great trip.


Lily loved first class! She stole my seat most of the flight and sat buckled in her very own seat while I shared one with Aiden. Spoiled rotten!!!




The rose bowl was happening soon so the Los Angeles Equestrian Center had the most beautiful horses out. These were the budweiser clydesdales. This one loved Lily! She was loving it until it literally kissed her face! She freaked a little...haha.




We took a cute little train ride around a park. Aiden and Lily loved it! I just love her new little hat!




My dad, Kim, and Lily before the train ride.




Aiden and Lily laughing at each other on the plane. So stinking cute. They both traveled amazingly. I was very proud of them.




Thanks Dad and Kim for a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment