Friday, December 11, 2009

Playdate for mommy

Aiden had a "playdate" yesterday. Really it was a playdate for us moms. I really enjoyed hanging out with the girls. I feel at such a balanced place in my life right now. We have found such a wonderful church, our marriage feels so strong, I have two beautiful kiddos, and last but not least I have some really great friends in my life. Now before I word vomit all over you, please don't take this as a "look how great my life is" speech. It is not that at all. We have our stressors and drama and financial woes just like the rest. I just felt very pulled in different directions for a while and I finally feel balanced. We are so thankful for the friendships we have here. Friends that we can truly share life with and that will call us out on our crap. That is true friendship. I love all of you guys. Thanks for sharing life with us.

Here is a pic of the boys. Could they be any cuter?



Rev, Aiden, and Jack. Best buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment