Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blast from the past

So I went out with some girls from high school last night. It was so fun seeing everyone and hearing where people are and what they're doing and how lives have changed or not changed at all. Everyone looked so great and it was just a really refreshing evening. Okay, so I had a slight pinot headache this morning. Have to live a little right? If you know me at all you know I love to talk. Just ask Sam. I am pretty sure he filters out at least 40% of what I say half the time. It's okay, I understand. Anywho, I really love having good conversation over a good glass of wine. Is it not the best?! So if you are around, let's chat it up. I hate that it had been so long since I had seen a few of those girls. You know who you are! Love you all!

PS: Let me know what you think about the new blog. It was a little to "mom" for my taste. That's okay right?



No comments:

Post a Comment