Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy half a year!

Lily Grace,
You are six months old today! I can't believe it has gone by this fast. You have been such a joy in our lives. I could not ask for a better little squishy girl baby. You are so happy and full of life. You smile and laugh all day and you love to be held by mommy and daddy. You love your brother and he can make you smile all day long. You are the best little eater and so far we have not found anything that you don't like, although I am sure it's coming. I remember the day I found out we were having a little girl. I had a suspicion all along and had been telling daddy since brother was born that I wanted a pink one. It was always our joke and now here you are. When I look into your big bright eyes, I imagine all of the fun times we are going to have in your life. Thank you for being such a sweet little love bug. We love you and your squishy little face! Happy half a year birthday!!!
Love,
Mommy















No comments:

Post a Comment