Friday, November 27, 2009

Picture Time

Well today was absolutely beautiful so I took advantage and got some sweet pics of the kiddos! They are getting so big. We had an amazing thanksgiving and I am pretty sure I might need to fast for at least a week...or day whatever. Okay fine I am about to pig out again. Curse you holidays!!! Anywho, we spent the day with Sam's family and the kiddos had a blast with their big cousins. I feel so blessed to have such a great fam. We love you guys!

On a side note, today marks 3 years of our dear friend Nate passing. He was one of the most amazing guys I have had the pleasure of knowing. He and Sam were best friends growing up and he was the best man in our wedding. We think about him all of the time and still miss him everyday. I thank God for Lauren and Jack (Nate's wife and son) and their friendship to Aiden and I. She is truly a remarkable example of a pillar of faith. I have learned so much from her and Aiden has never had a better buddy! We miss you Nate and thank God for the impact you have had on ours and so many other's lives. You were a wonderful husband, father, and friend.





















1 comment:

  1. hey enjoyed hanging today. My friend Keri said "I love your friend Laurie!!" So... what about next SUnday night for a chrsitmas party? We have a rehearsal dinner fri night and wedding sat night (clays bro), I completely forgot. love these pics by the way too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete